Well yes, it's that time of year again! Hoping to see some more CGCC'ers come out and enjoy some great gaming as well as get free tours of the Personal Computer Museum....and bring the family, for the non-gamers we'll be running a GREAT movie outdoors on the wall of the museum - a 16 foot by 9 foot screen!
Game Night Summer 2009 edition is in full swing. The date is Saturday, July 25th from 7:30pm-2:00am. Address is 13 Alma Street, Brantford (only 1 hour west of Toronto)
Some of the hi-lights:
* 8 player Mario Kart on 4-linked Gamecubes
* Guitar Hero Smash HITS
* An unreleased Wii Game that you're just going to love to try out
* One of the best, most classic arcade games - in its original cabinet - will be available for play. Smell the nostalgia!
* A smattering of classic gaming goodness
* Trivia games for the less-than-hardcore group
* Many more surprises in store for you!
$5 admission per person gets you popcorn, pizza, finger foods, non-alcoholic beverages and access to all gaming zones. There is no better gaming value!
Event is on Facebook here if you want to RSVP (not required)http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=223791095028&ref=ts
And the poster:
Which is available in full resolution at http://www.gamenight.ca
SEE YOU THERE, SATURDAY JULY 25th!